I'm starting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting.

I'm a 5 year veteran of EQ1. I started EQ2 and played for about 3 months. Got my character up to 20ish, and discovered that EQ2 sucks and WoW pwnts it.

I have a few IRL friends who play, so I'm trying to decide between them and TGrs, so gimme your beggin's now... :D

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: I'm starting.

Just say No.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Come join us on Thunderhorn. We'll get you in nice nice with the guild!

Comment

:D I will soon, and thank you. I just experienced something wierd. I just joined the TS WoW channel and asked what server you guys were on. Someone replied in like Russian and then laughed at me and started speaking loudly in Russian, or atleast it sounded that langauge.

I dunno... heh

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Yeah- I'm not sure who those guys are, but if you speak slowly, they can speak English. I'm not sure where they came from..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X