Beep buys WoW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beep buys WoW

OK, folks. I've acquired WoW after reading all the reviews and your posts. As soon as finish downloading the update (128+MB!) and get a character name officially registered, I'll post an update.

I'm excited about this new gameworld, but nervous as all get-out to be a noob (again!)... :icon_lol:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Beep buys WoW

Posting a follow-up to the earlier post...

Character name is "Beep"...warrior on Thunderhorn, currently lvl 10 (sigh! :icon_frow ). Learning to be a miner and blacksmith.

I must say, it's humbling to be listening in on TeamSpeak to the other TG players who are somewhere in the mid-50's level-wise while I'm getting my clock cleaned by almost everyone. Of course, it would be easier if I stuck to creatures closer to my own level, but that's not what questing is about, eh?
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Nice knowing ya... ;)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Welcome to my addiction. Send me a tell in game if you need anything.

Bleue

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?39427
        Bleue

Comment

Good to have you in game Beep. Yell if you need anything.

-(Cpt. Anuar) (Lunch)

Comment

We are all more than willing to come along and give you a hand, or pull out our smaller characters and party up with you. Just ask, and we're there!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X