PVP Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Night

I would like to dedicate two nights a week to focus on PVP for those of us who are interested in gaining rank within both the WOW system and our own in-house ranking system. Stat tuned for a post very soon outlining our new system- it is going to play out to be a very interesting, engaging, and rewarding set up.

Back to PVP night, though. Monday night seems to be the first, most logical night to do this, because rank is given out by WOW Tuesday morning. I say we meet up at 9PM at Southshore, to determine where to start the action. Remember, if there isn't any, there's enough of us to start a hardy fight of our own. We want to be the ones in control of the raid. If someone shows up early, please take the time to check Crossroads and be ready to report on any action over there.

I'd like to also dedicate one other night to PVP, and am open to suggestions on which day it should be. Please let me know your preferences, and if you'd be interested in attending on Mondays.

So, in summary- Monday night, 9PM, Southshore. Be there, or be square.

Re: PVP Night

I am guessing the level requirement is pretty high for this?

Comment

As a guild member, if you are interested in coming along, you are more than welcome. I wouldn't be willing to take along a lvl 20 person whom I don't know, but I do think it would be a good experience for our mid-levels to participate. Let's say nothing lower than 20, and if you're below 40 expect to die alot. But, teamwork is teamwork, and I don't think we should be exclusive about levels within the guild. Healing, buffing, and other such enhancements are things that you guys can bring along and really help us out.

Comment

One night Orian and I had an opertunity to tag along ... It was impressive!
        Thanks for letting us come watch, I learned a good deal.
        I understand that when you PvP you gain rank and have to continue to PvP to keep the rank, so I also understand that us lower level players could be a hinderance to the higher level players if we had been in a raid group with you. But it was nice to be able to go along and watch and toss out a couple of heals and even swing a hammer a time or two (I think I hit one guy for a total of 6 points).
        I never realised how many hit points you high level chrs have I burned all my mana casting heals on Luna once and healed about 1/4 of her health.... you must have like 4000 heealth!

Anyway I did enjoy getting to come with you guys, Thank you all for that. I know I am a liability to you when your trying to gain rank, after being there I know there is little I can do to aid you in anyway so I don't mind not being in the raid group. Just getting to go see it was great.

Comment

Hey Clar... You absolutly don't hinder any toon from gaining rank. Any time you want to come out with us... come on out. I have been a Private since level 32, so anyone can do it. I am happy to give any tips I can. Glad to have you out with us.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X