New Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player

sooo... im looking at WoW and have decided to buy. is there anything i should know or be warned of or anything like that or any paticular class or skill i should become deeply involved in that will help yall out? coming from css so anyone from there will probaly know me. teach me what the new folk should know plz.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: New Player

Make sure you hook up with us on Thunderhorn- I'll send you an invite to the guild right away! Right now, there is a serious need for high-level warlocks, but I believe a couple of other players have that under control. Hook up with us on TS and we can chat!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerevox
      sooo... im looking at WoW and have decided to buy. is there anything i should know or be warned of or anything like that or any paticular class or skill i should become deeply involved in that will help yall out? coming from css so anyone from there will probaly know me. teach me what the new folk should know plz.
      Cerevox, you are aware that you have an obligation to the NS tournament, correct? We have already lost so many NS players to WoW... please reconsider :icon_lol:
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

i play games for like 14-16 hours a day(summer vacation w00t). im doing wc3 and css and some console stuff all at once. ill just drop the wc3 or something and have time for both. and still manage to play some css in there. worry not about a lack of game time from me.

and im going to end up as some kind of spell caster cause if im playing anykind of rpg like game i *need* my spells. so if there is a kind of caster yall would like me to be i can do it.
        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Welcome Cerevox, glad to have you among us.

Comment

There's Clardog! You disappeared without a trace.. Was about to send a search team for you.

Everyone please, if you are going to start playing this game, post a message in your old game forum that you will be gone forever! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by DON.MAC
                Nice !
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

donmac ftw
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

WoW is installed. now to see if it really is as addicting as yall claim.
                    -correction- installed and patching, i shall soon be on.
                    -more edits-this games takes forever to do anything, install patch, anything.
                    -another edit- these patches just keep on coming.
                    - Captain's Log Stardate 6/1/2005
                    Nearly through the endless seeming field of patches and updates. Have high hopes of playing WoW soon. Boredom levels becoming dangerous. The new Private may die.
                    - Captain's Log Stardate later/than/above/by/hours
                    The updates are mutilplying like rabbits. evil demon rabits. can't update fast enough. private died. making toys of flutes of his bones to stave off boredom. going crazy. started installing 5 hours ago. so many patches.
                    Last edited by Cerevox; 06-01-2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

read above for my update log.
                      hehe, i am so in and playing WoW.
                      Last edited by Cerevox; 06-02-2005, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Welcome WoW !! Beware the digital crack and the withdrawals of not getting on on patch day ) ... oh hehe your already ingame too late you are hooked !!.. seriously if there is something either my main (Eive.. alchemy/herbs) can do to help ya let me know via /tell or in game mail (alts Celorne hunter and Karlita priest both below lvl 20 for now)

Comment

Another one comes to the dark side... excellent. Soon we will have all of TG in WOW. MUAHAHAHAHAHA... err i mean... welcome Cerevox. Good to have you. Welcome to our cult. Don't drink the Koolaid.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X