Dream Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Gear

I think I have found my armor set. I guess its my end game set, or at least till something better comes out:)

What do you think?

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html?setid=209

Now, to get to the molten core.....
    Bleue

Re: Dream Gear

Oh boy.. that MC drop stuff is nice... too bad i cant get there yet.. still having a hard time mustering up the commitment to do Scholo, BRD, BRS, Strat for the shadowcraft items that i need b4 the MC drops of Bloodfang (rogue epic).. good luck to getting the dream gear

Comment

Rogue MC gear is nightslayer isnt it? unless they changed it im pretty sure... and as far as rogue epics... UBRS probably has one of the best... deathstriker... think its called felstriker now... ive only seen 2 drop, but that thing is /iwin when it procs =)
      E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

Originally posted by J3wishN1nja
        Rogue MC gear is nightslayer isnt it? unless they changed it im pretty sure... and as far as rogue epics... UBRS probably has one of the best... deathstriker... think its called felstriker now... ive only seen 2 drop, but that thing is /iwin when it procs =)
        You are probably right.. it has been awhile since i looked up epic leather items and i do tend to brainfart a good bit )

Comment

well there our 2 tiers of gear out... just tier 2 wont be finished till they come out with the new raid instance...the entrance will be located in UBRS, probably..least thats what i've heard. Onyxia drops the tier 2 raid gear, dunno what its called cus i havent played WoW in 2 months.

Comment

dang dang dang I would love to get all 8 pieces of this set..... Good luck on getting it
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I had 5 pieces of the mage b4 i sold, so its possible =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X