High lvl instances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High lvl instances

Hello... this is the first thread I have ever started to forgive me if my mind wanders or if I ramble on incesently.. (and also please forgive any spelling errors *WEG*)
    It seems that we are starting to get enough lvl 57 and above chac's in our guild that we could feasably start doing some high lvl instances... ie Strat, BRS and BRD, Scholo etc.. I understand that we probably do not have enough for the bosses but it would be cool to try some 5 or 10 man runs.. (rephrased i have become spoiled by TS and really really dislike trying to communicate by typing while fighting/ trying to read text while in battle)
    Any ideas or responses from up and coming 55 + guildies/ end run experianced current high lvls would be appreciated

Re: High lvl instances

I'm still a lowly level 45 with a lot of catching up to do.. :icon_frow
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

if you guys ever need strats for how to kill a boss or something, toss me a pm... i had a 60 UD mage on thunderlord i sold a while back... quit cus i got tired of killing everything in MC over and over, and battle grounds werent out =/
      E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        I'm still a lowly level 45 with a lot of catching up to do.. :icon_frow
        YAY!!!! Your back ) so your "still" a lowly lvl 45 .. we can make you stronger, faster, better.. ** do do do do do ** (makes sound of bionic man running, jumping, and zooming in with eyesight)
        If your on I am there ) you'll be in the mid to upper 50's in no time ( a week or 2)

Comment

Originally posted by Eive
          YAY!!!! Your back ) so your "still" a lowly lvl 45 .. we can make you stronger, faster, better.. ** do do do do do ** (makes sound of bionic man running, jumping, and zooming in with eyesight)
          If your on I am there ) you'll be in the mid to upper 50's in no time ( a week or 2)
          That was bionic man singing? I thought it sounded a little more like the Police. :) I can't imagine how far my rested state goes, so I'm getting great XP off everything and probably will continue to do so for quite a while.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

rested caps at 1.5 levels unfortunatly
            E-[h4x] TG CS:S Tourny Champs

Comment

A GUILD RAID into instances would be great! There is only one thing missing... An uber priest. I know some have been started and are progressing well. I personally, would like to offer my services to the healing society for any help required. Im sure I'm not alone when i say that we could sure use a priest with shackle undead.
              Bleue

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X