Odd Things For Bored People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Things For Bored People

yesterday i was swimming from westfall to Southshore, bacuse i *will* get full use of my unending breath spell. while traveling i discovered some odd things im sure arn't intended for public eyes. my first encounter was of a huge dock that sparkles on the minimap. after taking ten minutes i discovered the way up onto the dock and discovered a little house suck as one finds in moonbrook, with a signpost saying "Newman's Landing". near there i found a path into the mountains that goes so that you can look down on IF, or where it would be if you could see the ground. half the mountian below me was covered in distance mist too, so i must have been high up, and when jumping off on the side of the path i fell for a good half a minute(after turning on a soul stone). a bit farther up i found a flat zone with a pair of gaint tread marks. even further north there is a underwater bridge that appears to connect the eastern kingdoms with kalimdor, but its right below the surface and if you creep down the side of that you can go a couple minutes of straight swimming down and actually find the ocean floor. so if your really bored and have an hour and half spare to swim just head along a coast and look for weird stuff.(and yes i did see a shark(two actually), and i got screenshots of all this stuff(how do i post screenshots?))
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Odd Things For Bored People

Originally posted by Cerevox
    i got screenshots of all this stuff(how do i post screenshots?))
    There is a gallery for supporting members.....although I use imageshack for the stuff in my reviews. Let their servers take the load.

Comment

Re: Odd Things For Bored People

Neato.. next time i have taken a 1 hr breathing potion will have to check it out )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X