Tasks I would like to accomplish.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasks I would like to accomplish.

If anyone has the want or desire to help a guy out, I could sure use it. I also believe there ae a few others who need theese as well.

First, I would like to set up a 5 man run to get attuned to the core. I am not sure, but I do believe this will be a run that will take about 2 hours to complete.

Secondly, is a 5 man run into Strat to get a picture for a quest. Maybe we can turn this into a full run to get the city key, but I don't know what is entailed.

Third, finishing the quest to get the key to Scholomance.

These are three of the things I would like to attempt in the nar future. If anyone else would like to do these, please let me know!

And i thank you for your support.
    Bleue

Re: Tasks I would like to accomplish.

Bleue i totally agree with you, I finally turned 60 and I want to explore more instances, But im afraid we might have to wait till more of our guildies to turn 60 as well, unless we want to go into an instance and then find out that a party member is such an ass like Thursday night. Solidar I believe was his name turned out to be the biggest jerk on earth that night. But if you want to go into one and need a guildie if im going to be on a while whisper to me Ill go with you.
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I have 8 bubbles to go, then I'll be in the 60 crew. I would love to do all of those in the near future, bleue- I have that core quest, and also UBRS quests to do. More than any other, I really need to do Stratholme, to get my hammersmithing quest wrapped up.

Comment

I would like to do strat as well, but dang, thats going to be tough. I would be willing to give it a go when ever you want.

I have a quest to get some nice armor. Something about 800+AC is enticing. http://www.thottbot.com/?i=17848

We can do this, if we go slow, walk quietly, and carry a big stick :)
        Bleue

Comment

I'll help if I can. Im a level 41 Mage that can hurt pretty bad if I can hit the enemies :)
          I am free this Thursday and Friday(until 5 p.m.) Just send me a game mail message and i'll come along. However, that's if I have gmae time, I put some money on a prepaid card thing and when I tried to use it on WOW it was declined b/c there was like $20 in monthly fees on the card and i've no money to put on there atm, but like I said I'll help if I can.

Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander Wizard of the First Order
          AKA Steven

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse