No announcement yet.

Who still plays?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who still plays?

Hi everyone.

Was just curious as to who still plays WoW and where.

I have a 60 Warlock on Illidan(PvP), Fuggwizzle. I'm fortunate to be part of a great guild, Permafrost, if it wasn't for them, i probably would have quit a long time ago. Due to lack of high end content (we just killed the new ragnaros - had old version down - and onyxia is a breeze) I have pretty much only been playing during our weekly raids. As far as the PvP system, i'm not very impressed with it (BG's are a corpse loot war, hard to find pvp outside of them now).

I expect to play more often once more when Blackwing Lair is out (hope it's not a dissapointment).

Post a little about the who, what, where about your wow characters.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Re: Who still plays?

Heya, Polska! Many of us are still playing- our numbers have grown significantly. We have a hearty guild with around 50 people, or so, with a bunch of us in the 60 club. (I just joined tonight!) Thunderhorn is a pretty decent server, I'd say. We've met some really great people who have made the guild that much stronger.

As for Battlegrounds, I really enjoyed Alterac Valley when there were enough players to constitute an instance. We haven't seen one on the server for a couple of weeks now, unfortunately. Warsong Gulch has been interesting, although I think I honestly prefer a Crossroads raid. Monday nights are raid night here- you're welcome to come on and offer us some suggestions.. or better yet, get your ass on Thunderhorn! It's always fun with us. :)

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed