Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended UI for World of Warcraft

User Interfaces:

Insomniax Recompilation 1.6 BETA III (Current as of 8-13-05)
    Currently out of date due to the WOW 1.8 patch- will post new links as soon as they are available.

See www.insomniax.net for details

Cosmos (Current as of 8-21-05)
    See www.cosmosui.org for details

Looking for a site that will allow you to search for and download specific add-ons? Try www.curse-gaming.com for a rather large, searchable database of World of Warcraft add-ons!
    Last edited by luna; 10-12-2005, 05:17 PM.

Re: Recommended UI for World of Warcraft

Ever wanted to mark someone as a tard, but didn't want to place them on your ignore or friends list to do it?

Meet your savior:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1152
    Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

For those of you who tried playing with cosmos and hated it, cosmos has done a total overhaul, its like 1/5 cosmos made stuff and a bunch of stuff from khaos or however its spelled. it seems to be the same stuff but it works much nicer.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

My recommendations for high level raiding:

CTraidassist (part of CTmod)
        Decursive

These are absolutely essential for MC/BWL etc, the Decursive mod is obviously for those who can decurse/dispel/cure, but are none the less a total life saver as many fights in MC etc require Mages/Pallies etc to do nothign but decurse/dispel.

I have disabled 95% of Cosmos now as it is a big overhead to run ingame. The only other mods which I feel are essential are:

Auctioneer - I make a fair bit of money each day by buying cheap and putting it straight back on AH with a modest mark up (but still below other competition)
        Gatherer - an essential mod for any gathering profession such as herballist, mining etc.

TL.
        -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
        deadmen.co.uk
        Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
        Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Comment

Do any of you use an auto buff UI? If so which one?

I saw some listed at curse-gaming.org but they got mixed reviews. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I'm thinking about trying one of the auto-buff mods with my priest character. It would be nice to renew my Inner Fire and Power Word: Fortitude automatically.

I've tried the CTMod package at ctmod.net, http://www.ctmod.net/downloads.ct and found it to be pretty helpful. It is a compilation of a lot of popular mods to assist with a wide range of things. Also use the stancesets UI from curse-gaming site, http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2617 for my warrior. I believe there is also a stancesets mod for pallies at http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1136.

Comment

My priest has had good experience with Benecast...VERY helpful for mana management (no overhealing).
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I highly recommend the CT-Mod (all.zip version). What a great little mod!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X