Priest Set Pieces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Set Pieces

This is to complement Beep's post, but for Priests.

Devout Belt This can be purchased off of AH, Drops in Blackrock Spire
    Devout bracers This can be purchased off of AH, Drops in Stratholme
    Devout Crown Drops off of Darkmaster Gandling, end boss in Scholomance
    Devout Gloves Drops off of Archivist Gandling, boss in Scarlet side Stratholme
    Devout Mantle Drops off of Solakar Flamewreath, boss in Upper Blackrock Spire, aka Father Flame
    Devout Robe Drops off of General Drakkisath, Upper Blackrock Spire
    Devout Sandals Drops off of Maleki the Pallid, Baron side Stratholme
    Devout Skirt Drops off of Baron Rivendare, Baron side Stratholme

The set gives these bonuses as more pieces are worn:
    3: Increases damage done by Shadow spells and effects by up to 7.
    5: Increases damage done to Undead by magical spells and effects by up to 14.
    6: +15 Shadow Resistance.
    7: +20 Spirit.
    8: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 55.

Re: Priest Set Pieces

Should update this, as I believe alot of the drop areas have changed not just for priest gear, but all class set items and the set bonuses have changed as well. Also there are new upgrade armor sets that are quested for that have same bonuses but in opposite order. The upgrade set are great because they have a large added bonus to healing as well as very nice mana regen. I presently have 6/8 pieces and with the whole set will be well over 50 mana regen every 5 seconds unbuffed. With the proper weapons/wands/neck/trinket/ring slot items a priest can be pushing close to 75-90 mana regen every 5 seconds unbuffed and with buffs/mana oils be close to 115-130 mana regen every 5 seconds.

Comment

Re: Priest Set Pieces

Originally posted by Haletma
      Should update this, as I believe alot of the drop areas have changed not just for priest gear, but all class set items and the set bonuses have changed as well. Also there are new upgrade armor sets that are quested for that have same bonuses but in opposite order. The upgrade set are great because they have a large added bonus to healing as well as very nice mana regen. I presently have 6/8 pieces and with the whole set will be well over 50 mana regen every 5 seconds unbuffed. With the proper weapons/wands/neck/trinket/ring slot items a priest can be pushing close to 75-90 mana regen every 5 seconds unbuffed and with buffs/mana oils be close to 115-130 mana regen every 5 seconds.
      Feel free to provide an update!!! :icon20:
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X