No announcement yet.

Paladin Set Pieces!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladin Set Pieces!

Ahh, the Paladin Set pieces. You'd think that they'd be easy to find, considering how absolutely glaring they are.

Well, they ARE easy to find! yay! Here's a happy list to aid you in your search.
    (from the Ground Up!)

The Boots(BoP) - Dropped by Balzannar, the end boss on the Scarlet Side of Stratholme. They've got a pretty decent drop rate, AND there's the added bonus of getting the Hammer of the Grand Crusader with them!

The Legs(BoP) - The Lightforge pants drop off of the Baron in (*gasp*) The Baron Side of Stratholme.

The Belt (BoE) - A Random drop off of any *living* mob in Stratholme. (so, basically, it has a chance of dropping off of any scarlet crusader. In my travels, it's dropped off of the first mob after that dude that drops the medallion of faith, at least 4 times)

The Gloves (BoP) - Drop off of the Emperor at the end of Blackrock Depths.

The Bracers (BoE) - Alright... this is where it gets controversial. I've been told that the bracers drop off of any of the mobs in Rattlegores room in Scholomance. I've been told that they drop off of one of the sub-bosses in Scholomance. Oddly enough, I've only seen them drop off of a trash mob in scholomance. A Skeletal Protector if i recall. So, i'm willing to say that the bracers have a chance at dropping off of <insert name of random mob here> in Scholomance.

The Breastplate - Drops off of General Drakisath at the end of Upper Blackrock Spire. (in all of it's shiny glory)

The Shoulders - Drop off the Beast in Upper Blackrock Spire.

The Helmet - the goofy, goofy looking helmet.. drops off of Grandmaster Gandling at the end of Scholomance.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed