No announcement yet.

Crossroads 01/12/06 AAR

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossroads 01/12/06 AAR

Good fun, love to do this again, IF (and that is a big if) we can get coordinated.

What does that mean?

Well, despite having CT_Raid, too many people were dying without healing/res
    /first aid (ok, mainly a certain level 25 NE Warrior), little coordination between attacks, and poor target selection.

What do I mean by that?

We had level 60s going one on one with guards or horde players, instead of focusing our attack on a single target, then moving on. We also broke with the aggro/heal tactic that works so well.

Next, our ranged guys were right in the thick of the fight.

This was partially due to our front line pulling aggro back into their position, and partially due to players tripping the PvP flags of Horde players right on top of their position. If the flag isn't PvP, don't try to piss off Horde standing right next to our Priests.

Lastly: the &%*^ priests/warlocks should have been the first target; they depleted our front in more than one instance. Most of the time, they were standing alone, out quite far away from the walls, and noone targeted them. We need to prioritize.

A good, and fun, learning experience, I think. I got 4 honorables, should have had more.

Re: Crossroads 01/12/06 AAR

The problem with pick-up raids is that nobody actually listens to raid chat. Armon was trying to lead but there were tons of people who weren't listening. Then, because those people weren't listening the others had to go in and save their butts. 'Cuz we're nice. *shakes fist*

I think most of our tactical issues will be resolved when we raid this next time as a guild, ... and teamspeak certainly doesn't hurt either. :P

Unfortunately, the next scheduled one is RIGHT smack dab in the middle of my Adrielle-can't-play time,(/cry) ... so let me know what happens.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed