Druid talent tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Druid talent tree

Most recommended trees I see are "finished" trees with all the points filled in. But if you're a level 60, you're going to respec anyway. What I'm looking for is the order you fill in the tree as you climb up in levels.

Most druid guides recommend a feral tree for fast solo leveling, plus some points in balance to get moonkin form. But at level 24, there are many ways I could populate my tree, even with that constraint. With what order should I fill it in?
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Druid talent tree

The is a good post on the wow forums about where to put your points:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...d&t=571146&p=1
    Kemotaha

Comment

Re: Druid talent tree

Messing around with my toons, I find it best to pick a primary tree then workyour way down that tree before starting your next tree. Doing this gives you the best talent at level 40. Spreading you talent points around means you wait until 60 to get the key talents.

I am sure there is a more technical way of distributing your points, but that is what works for me. The only down side having your secondary tree lag behind. Just my two cents.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X