Bone Slicing Hatchet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Slicing Hatchet

Until I can get uber like Crebis... I need to make a coule runs into Strat Barron to the mage until I get it to drop. id rather do this with guildies.. cuase of he drops sometihng i cant use, at least someone in the guild can. Please let me know if there is any interest in helping me out and yourself if you need the drops.
    Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Re: Bone Slicing Hatchet

do u have one yet? if u DO.. kill the first boss in ZG and AQ.. same agil stat.. but 1 more stam i dont know about dps cause hunter + melee dps = waste of time

chair has 1 bone slicer.. and 1 of that dagger
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

aw hell.. get this instead...
      [item]The Twin Blades of Azzinoth[/item]
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

You people are weird, you know that?

[item]Bone Slicing Hatchet[/item] and drops off - Maleki the Pallid in Baron Strat.

If you want a quickie run I suggest that upon entering through the sewer gate (common Baron entrance) you make an immediate left and use the path down the middle between Baron strat and Scarlet Strat. A few rare spawns pop up there and the mobs all pull in bunches that can cleared out relatively quickly. Head north until you reach the other gate and you should pop out across the square from his tower.

[item]The Thunderwood Poker[/item] is an alternative if you are lazy like Chair and just don't want to run Baron anymore. Its the quest reward in Silthus for killing the snake boss in ZG (Venoxis) and the first boss in AQ20 (Kurinnaxx). Basically the same and you can switch it up from having two axes to an axe and a dagger. The DPS is slightly better so stick it on your mainhand in case you are stuck in melee like with the Lava Surgers in MC.

However, the [item]Fahrad's Reloading Repeater[/item] is also a reward in that same quest and just might be a better option if you are stuck in the '32 DPS' rut of blue bows in endgame before the drops in ZG and MC. The +1% hit will actually help you out significantly in raids if you are short on your +hit gear.

Another option going down the line would be to get a [item]Mirah's Song[/item] out of the first tier of the Scholo quest lines. The Agility is decent and the strength will help you a tad more if you are stuck in melee.

I personally have only 1 BSH and would like a second. However, I took the FRR and have a Song to duel wield if needed. Usually I just run around with my ICB out of AV though. Need to get a new enchant someday on it...

ICB = [item]Ice Barbed Spear[/item]

And yes, before you ask, I also have my [item]Bloodseeker[/item] out of AV for pure DPS use on some runs and [item]Carapace Spine Crossbow[/item] for tanking and hp as well as a [item]Ancient Bone Bow[/item] for when I need a tad more agility.

Oh course the only way you could get 2 AV rewards is if you completed both the original quest to kill Korrak the Bloodrager (now gone) who spawned in the Field of Strife in AV and then later completed the newer, and current, quest to just win and kill the general.

Why is this in the tactics forums anyhow? This should be in general...
        Last edited by Tarenth; 05-29-2006, 03:41 PM.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

im way passed t he '32 dps rut'... [item]striker's mark[/item] and i have 1 [item]the thunderwood poker[/item] and one [item]bone slicing hatchet[/item] and a soon-to-be prowd owner of [item]Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers[/item] and when i wanna pwn in melee.. i have my[item]Zulian Stone Axe[/item] which i also use in long/boss fights, which i can pretty much spam all my shots and never really run out of mana =D
          my 1h both have +15 agils and my 2h has a +25agil on it.. 505 agil with my 1h's and 468 with my 2h boss build(like 500 more mana than my agil build)