Benediction info for priest.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benediction info for priest.

I suggest when priest hit level 58, goto Allakhazam and read up on the quest - The Balance of Light and Darkness. This quest gets you the reward of the Splinter of Nosdarril(spelling), which is 1 of 3 pieces needed to form the staff Benediction/Anthema. To do this quest though you need to get the Eye of Divinity from Major Domo, but there is a bug that let's you do it without the Eye. If you have the Spectral Essence trinket(reward from the Doctor quest chain in Scholomance that starts with Evie just outside the instance) it allows you to see the quest giver located in EPL near Terrorweb Tunnels and to complete the quest without Eye from Domo. The last pieces is the Eye of Shadow, which drops from Lord Kazzak or any demon in Blasted lands(VERY LOW DROP RATE) or from the demons located at the southern most part of Winterspring(MUCH HIGHER DROP RATE). It's not hard to get a group together to farm for these eyes when nothing is going on and hit Winterspring.

And for any priest that is not an Alchemist, contact myself or any alchemist in the guild and it shouldn't be to hard for us to make the potions that you need for the Splinter quest. Suggestion for the group make-up - have 3 paladins for 3 auras and another priest to cover the light the peasants travel into, he can heal/cure disease as long as he DOES NOT move. Have a druid along for MOTW/GOTW buff) the extra stats help ALOT. Oh and of course a mage for Int buff.

If anyone has any questions, just give me a tell in game for more information if needed.

Re: Benediction info for priest.

jeepsh.. i wish the hunter quest was this easy =P