Priest BC Holy Talent Analysis for heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest BC Holy Talent Analysis for heals

Ok, so I wanted to prove to myself that my gut feelings were right about the new talents in the holy tree, so I ran some numbers just to figure things out.

Sooooo here we go:

Empowered Healing (5 point talent, requires 35 points in Holy) - Adds 10% of +healing to GH and 5% of +healing to Flash.

Spiritual Healing (5 point Talent, requires 25 points in Holy) - Adds 10% to Healing Spells.

So, since EH works only on GH and Flash we will compare those 2.

For GH Rank 5 (1966-2194) - Spiritual Healing adds 196-219 to this heal, so in order for EH to match that you would need 1960-2190 +healing!

Lets scale it back to GH1 (899-1013) - So SH adds 89-101, so EH would need 890-1010 +healing to match it.

So yeah, EH, a 35 point talent, requires a massive increase in +healing in order to match the added healing from a 25 point talent.

Well, maybe its better on Flash-

Flash 7 (819-958)- SH adds 81-95. EH requires 1600-1900 +healing to match.

Yeah I'm not going any further, its obvious how bad this is getting.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: Priest BC Holy Talent Analysis for heals

sajier, i just glanced at this... did u cal in the diminished returns on +healing gear?
    "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
    "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

Re: Priest BC Holy Talent Analysis for heals

Yup. Only thing is the talent appears to be outside the dimished returns based on cast time. Thus why the match vs spiritual healing is straight up.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...