Warrior question: Blood Frenzy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior question: Blood Frenzy

I'm not sure why I never noticed this before but the Blood Frenzy talent in the arms tree states that "Your Rend and Deep Wounds abilities also increase all melee damage caused to that target by 4% (with 2 pts). I initially assumed that this meant just my melee damage but after looking again I'm wondering if this applies to ALL melee damage? If it does this is a HUGE group buff. Thoughts?
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: Warrior question: Blood Frenzy

Its all melee damage in the raid. If you take a glance at the other class talent trees you'll notice that everyone is getting talents like that.

They're REALLY pushing the 48 debuff limit now since you take up 2 slots with those imp debuffs.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
      Its all melee damage in the raid. If you take a glance at the other class talent trees you'll notice that everyone is getting talents like that.

They're REALLY pushing the 48 debuff limit now since you take up 2 slots with those imp debuffs.
      Damn! BWL just got a whole lot easier!
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Yep, the talent is one of the new ones coming out with the patch, hence the reason you never saw it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Yep, the talent is one of the new ones coming out with the patch, hence the reason you never saw it before.
          I did know it was a new talent I just thought that the melee increase was limited to the player. The fact that it extends to the group is simply outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
            I did know it was a new talent I just thought that the melee increase was limited to the player. The fact that it extends to the group is simply outstanding.
            and rend won't be crap now either.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
            BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
            TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

I am going to be putting at least 41pts in the Arms tree, I currently have about 5 points left to place. This talent is one I am considering.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=pVMcdIbogczioV

Any thoughts from Beep and our RLs re: the "Blood Frenzy" talent?

Anyone know if it the debuff stacks, or if more than one can be on any given target? Is it worth having 2 or 3 MS/Dps Warriors with this talent?
              Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
              MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Originally posted by duck View Post
                I am going to be putting at least 41pts in the Arms tree, I currently have about 5 points left to place. This talent is one I am considering.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=pVMcdIbogczioV

Any thoughts from Beep and our RLs re: the "Blood Frenzy" talent?

Anyone know if it the debuff stacks, or if more than one can be on any given target? Is it worth having 2 or 3 MS/Dps Warriors with this talent?
                Man it if stacks.....holy bananas!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X