BWL Strategies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWL Strategies

This thread will house our current BWL strategies. Please do not add to this thread, if you have questions or changes you would like to suggest, bring them up in general chat or chat with the raid leaders.

This post is to be a reference for people to study their roles and placement for the fights, and get general descriptions of what the fight is all about.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation!
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Razorgore the Untamed

Placeholder for Razorgore the Untamed Strategy.

| | |

Comment

Vaelastrasz

General Information

Vaelastrasz Abilities
      Essence of the Red: Gives the raid a 3 min buff that has different effects depending on what class you are, casters receives 500 mana/s, rogues 50 energy / s, and warriors receives 30 rage / s.
      Burning Adrenaline: This is both a buff and a debuff, the buff part about it is that all your abilities becomes instant cast. The debuff part is that after 18 seconds you will blow up and kill anyone in near proximity of you.
      Fire Nova: Does 500-1000 damage each time cast (to the entire raid) there is no way of outranging this AoE, but FR helps reduce damage.
      Flame Breath: Frontal attack that does approximately 5000 damage, this number will decrease the more fire resistance you have.
      Chain Cleave: A cleave that is passed from one person to the next if they are in proximity. Starts on the MT, so as long as people are far enough away from the MT chain cleaves do not get passed.

Positioning

Strategy
      Last edited by Sajier; 12-04-2006, 04:10 PM.

| | |

Comment

Broodlord Lashlayer

General Information
        After clearing some trash, you arrive at the suppression rooms.

Humanoids and Dragonkin are on 15 min respawns, while whelps are on 30 second respawns.

Pull Humanoids and dragons from the first half of the room to the entrance to the room and clear them. Once the first half of the room only contains whelps, mana and health up, rogues take down the suppression devices and push to the second alcove on the right wall, bringing all aggro with you to the first nest in this alcove, AE down the whelps. Pull the remaining dragons/humanoids in the way and kill them in this alcove.

Push to corner and then up the stairs.

Take a break, mana up, summon any who might have died and couldn't be ressed.

Pull first couple sets from top suppression room into the hallway.

When ready, push into the far corner hugging the right wall. Pull dragons/humanoids until front half of room is only whelps.

Push into second alcove (first alcove is VERY small) onto first nest. Clear additional dragons, res and mana up for Broodlord Lashlayer.

Broodlord Lashlayer Abilities
        Mortal strike: Broodlord has one nasty mortal strike that hits the tanks for 5000+ damage depending on the tanks gear.
        Blastwave: This is an AOE knockback that does mild damage.
        Cleave: Frontal/side attack cleaves everyone in the area for around 1300+.
        Single Target Knockback: Targeted on highest threat Target, knocks back and reduces current threat of that target by 50%.

Positioning

Strategy
        Last edited by Sajier; 12-04-2006, 03:30 PM.

| | |

Comment

Firemaw

Placeholder for Firemaw Strategy.

| | |

Comment

Ebonroc

Placeholder for Ebonroc Strategy.

| | |

Comment

Flamegor

Placeholder for Flamegor Strategy.

| | |

Comment

Chromaggus

Placeholder for Chromaggus Strategy.

| | |

Comment

Nefarian

Placeholder for Nefarian Strategy.

| | |

Comment

Re: BWL Strategies

Here is a link I have had for while now, explaining all the strategies for each boss in BWL. I realize some of the RL's my have experience with the bosses in BWL. This is for others that have not had such encounters including myself.

It is good idea for everyone to take a look, that way when the RL is explaining the fight, you will have a picture to go along with it. There is a nice layout with pics explaining each fight.

http://www.wow-inner-sanctum.org/Web...ShowForum.aspx

I am not saying there is a wrong strategy or a right one, but least this will give everyone an idea what to except.

I did see video on youtube showing all boss encounters, which is good to check out. I don't have link but will look for it when I have time.
                    "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Re: BWL Strategies

Guys please don't put this stuff in this thread. Crebis and Luna will be editing these later with additions. I am well aware of how this works.

Please refrain from posting in this thread, as it said in the first post of the thread.

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X