You are Not Prepared! Fire Resist Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are Not Prepared! Fire Resist Sets

Thank you to Talara for his work putting this together. Makes it an easy post for me :). I highly recommend people focus on the Heroic gear as it is getting a boost with the next patch and requires less mat farming and more loot farming in Heroics. :) 50 Badges will put you at 100 FR if you group the pieces right. 4 Pieces will put you at 200! :)

Cloth:
    Heroic Earned:
    [item]Infernoweave Robe[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Infernoweave Gloves[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Infernoweave Leggings[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Infernoweave Boots[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    Aldor Tailoring:
    [item]Flameheart Bracers[/item] (Friendly)- 5x [item]Bolt of Netherweave[/item], 5x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 2x [item]Rune Thread[/item]
    [item]Flameheart Gloves[/item] (Honored) - 7x [item]Bolt of Netherweave[/item], 7x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 2x [item]Rune Thread[/item]
    [item]Flameheart Vest[/item] (Exalted) - 9x [item]Bolt of Netherweave[/item], 9x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 2x [item]Rune Thread[/item]

Leather:
    Heroic Earned:
    [item]Inferno Hardened Chestguard[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Hardened Gloves[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Hardened Leggings[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Hardened Boots[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    Aldor Leatherworking:
    [item]Blastguard Belt[/item] (Honored) - 4x [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 6x [item]Fel Hide[/item], 3x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 3x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Blastguard Boots[/item] (Revered) - 4x [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 8x [item]Fel Hide[/item], 3x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 3x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Blastguard Pants[/item] (Exalted) - 6x [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 10x [item]Fel Hide[/item], 4x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 4x [item]Primal Water[/item]

Mail:
    Heroic Earned:
    [item]Inferno Forged Hauberk[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Forged Gloves[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Forged Leggings[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Forged Boots[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    Aldor Leatherworking:
    [item]Flamescale Belt[/item] (Honored) - 4x [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 8x [item]Crystal Infused Leather[/item], 3x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 3x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Flamescale Boots[/item] (Revered) - 4x [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 8x [item]Crystal Infused Leather[/item], 3x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 3x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Flamescale Leggings[/item] (Exalted) - 6x [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 12x [item]Crystal Infused Leather[/item], 4x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 4x [item]Primal Water[/item]

Plate:
    Heroic Earned:
    [item]Inferno Tempered Chestguard[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Tempered Gauntlets[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Tempered Leggings[/item] - 30x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    [item]Inferno Tempered Boots[/item] - 20x [item]Badge of Justice[/item]
    Aldor Blacksmithing:
    [item]Flamebane Bracers[/item] (Friendly) - 6x [item]Fel Iron Bar[/item], 2x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 3x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Flamebane Gloves[/item] (Honored) - 8x [item]Fel Iron Bar[/item], 4x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 4x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Flamebane Breastplate[/item] (Revered) - 16x [item]Fel Iron Bar[/item], 4x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 4x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    [item]Flamebane Helm[/item] (Exalted) - 12x [item]Fel Iron Bar[/item], 3x [item]Primal Fire[/item], 5x [item]Primal Water[/item]
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: You are Not Prepared! Fire Resist Sets

I have all the Shadow Guard set expect for [item]Flamebane helm[/item]. Would like to get the ones from doing heroic runs. That being said if I am on and you need a tank for one, I will more then likely be willing to go.

Comment

I too am able to make most, if not all, of the aldor BS set. I'll happily make the sets for us as we get the primals. I've also been stockpiling Fel Iron for us to be able to make these for us.

Comment

My Paly can make all the aldor resist pieces.

Ged
        70 Druid- Shadet, 70 Priest- Granadire, 70 Shammy- Zachashi, 70 Lock- sheaomsford, 70 Paladin- Greyd

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X