Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COUGHCOUGHstar/eldCOUGH :P

http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t13297-e...rycraft_vol_i/

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: COUGHCOUGHstar/eldCOUGH :P

Owned.
    Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Gaviin View Post
      Owned.
      Shamanigans is never going to be elemental... I knew that even BEFORE I read that post.

Elemental shammies just think that they're doing huge damage cause they see one or two big numbers.

enhance shammies see lots and lots and lots of middle sized numbers :D It's good stuff.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

This was mainly to explain why you want slow/slow. slow/fast is good if you have ****ty gear.

you do less threat with rockbiter offhand because you're doing less damage. :P

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!

Comment

Leave star and his lightening bolts alone. Not his fault he has an unusual obsession with caressing them >.>

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

(batting lightning bolts around like a cat witha bouncy ball of yarn) zZz<(^-^)>zZz

And btw: unfortunatly it has come to my discovery that yes, the shaman style of play is HEAVILY based on gear. So much so that it takes hours of for-thought to figure out what weapons you should be getting.

With that aside. Assuming you have top end gear, and you main hand is 2.6 speed and your offhand is 1.5 speed, for raid siutations it makes more sence to have rock biter on your off-hand because it generates less threat while maintaing the damage of windfurry if not more than windfurry(not considering if your attack speed decreases further yet due to heroism or a meta gem, in which case the damage of windfurry cannot be denyd. However once again rockbiter will genereate much less threat while still comming close to windfurry's dps).

*big breath*

Of course non of this realy matters as you have chosen the leafy side of the force -_-

nub

(bat lightnings bolts around)

Comment

Star. you noob! Rockbiter will never come anywhere close to windfury's dps!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X