• How to earn -1,000,000 DKP

This. Took. Guts.
    sigpic

Re: How to earn -1,000,000 DKP

lol that is funny stuff!
    Do or do not, there is no try. . . - Yoda

Comment

Nice music to that video...perfect. And yes, that was brave. He probably has a ton of his guildies going "WTF???!!?!?" when they died.

Comment

It was funny, I should try that :p

Comment

I really wish I knew what in the hell was going on with the WOW videos that I watch.

Am I correct in assuming that he froze himself on purpose throwing the attack plan into chaos leading to everyone's death??
          Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
            I really wish I knew what in the hell was going on with the WOW videos that I watch.

Am I correct in assuming that he froze himself on purpose throwing the attack plan into chaos leading to everyone's death??
            Guess it wouldn't make much sense without knowing the encounter... Basically there's a time in the fight where the boss encases random players in blocks of ice behind which the rest of the raid must hide to escape certain death from a conal attack he does. The ice-blocked effect of the drink looks identical to that of the boss's spell but provides none of the protection, so when he pulled that stunt several unsuspecting raid members got nuked.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
              Guess it wouldn't make much sense without knowing the encounter... Basically there's a time in the fight where the boss encases random players in blocks of ice behind which the rest of the raid must hide to escape certain death from a conal attack he does. The ice-blocked effect of the drink looks identical to that of the boss's spell but provides none of the protection, so when he pulled that stunt several unsuspecting raid members got nuked.
              That is awesome! (well to see)

Thanks for informing me :)
              Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X