No announcement yet.

Announcement: New Game Officer Appointed for ArmA

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: New Game Officer Appointed for ArmA

Tactical Gamer is pleased to announce that a new Game Officer has been appointed for one of our flagship titles, Armed Assault.

For some time now, ArmA has been under the much leadership of Dredge. The community owes a huge debt of gratitude to Dredge - he devoted a extensive amount of his personal time to the community and provided much appreciated leadership through many difficult technical and community-based challenges. Dredge has expressed his interest to pursue other games and focus more of his time there within the TG community.

Fortunately, the ArmA community is not without those willing to step up, and the title will continue-on in good hands: Tactical Gamer is pleased to bring Unk on board as the new ArmA Game Officer! Unk has extensive experience in the ArmA community, strong technical ability, and has been active at TG for over two years now; we have the utmost confidence in his ability to guide ArmA here at Tactical Gamer!

Please join us in formally thanking and congratulating Dredge and Unk for their service to this community!

[ Discussion thread here ]

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed