Homefront Release Date Confirmed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homefront Release Date Confirmed

Homefront, the single and multiplayer game that features a North Korean occupation of the U.S. will be released on March 8, 2011 for consoles and PC. Below is the confirmed date from the official forums:

http://www.homefrontforum.net/showthread.php?tid=163

Here's the latest multiplayer gameplay video:

http://www.homefront-game.com/#/home

Re: Homefront Release Date Confirmed

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
    Homefront, the single and multiplayer game that features a North Korean occupation of the U.S. will be released on March 8, 2011 for consoles and PC. Below is the confirmed date from the official forums:

http://www.homefrontforum.net/showthread.php?tid=163

Here's the latest multiplayer gameplay video:

http://www.homefront-game.com/#/home
    didn't they do this already? it was called BF2?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Maybe you mean FFOW?

Comment

It certainly looks good, but yeah I have a bad feeling this is going to go the way to Frontlines: Fuels of War.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
          Maybe you mean FFOW?

THATS IT! the little unmanned vehicles were in FFOW....oh geez, gonna wait on reviews before I buy this
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Oh yeah, a game that had all the potential in the world to succeed really just screwed PC gamers out of their money. Kaos did nothing for us to get anything fixes, dedicated servers had almost 0 control, no VOIP of course. Bunch of other crap too. This time I hear there is going to be "VOIP" included.

Comment

Let's hope Kaos has learned their lessons this time around and provides a PC friendly version. From what I've heard the game does cater more to the PC than the console versions. Hopefully we can get our hands on a multiplayer demo or beta before March to see how things are shaping up.

Comment

I have an opportunity to beta test it on pc for Combat Testing, guess i should get on TS with them guys and have a look. It's starting up this week i think.....actually I think it's an alpha test, which is a promising sign this early in production...I'll see what I find and keep everyone posted.

Comment

Ven if you do manage to join the CT test the NDA will preclude you from posting any information concerning the game and they are prosecuting any disclosure outside of their own forums.
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

by keep you posted I meant whether or not it's a TG game or another run and gun,,,,,I know about the NDA stuff Bronco, but thanks for looking out :)

Comment

There's a new developer video that covers Homefront's multiplayer game today. Some of the gametypes, weapons and equipment, and an explaination of how the Battle Point system works for purchasing vehicles and equipment are included in the update.

Oh, and dedicated servers are in!

Comment

Another trailer was released today that showcases what the occupation of the U.S. looks like in the single player portion of the game.

Comment

Hope they change their mind about 32 players on the PC version. I know the Unreal engine can handle more.

Comment

Gamespot released a new video for Homefront that features more single/multiplayer footage and the reveal of the new AI Battle Commander feature for multiplayer games:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...iplayer-reveal

Comment

Homefront updated their news page today with an article detailing all the PC specific options they've put into the game. Some of the highlights include:

Squad level VOIP
                              Dedicated Servers
                              Joystick support for vehicles
                              VAC anti-cheat

Also included in the article is the complete set of minimum and recommneded specs for the game. Check it out here:

http://community.homefront-game.com/...t/homefront-pc

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X