Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusters

Hey everyone!

We are a student team and would like to introduce our game to you. DUSTERS combines fast paced Teamshooter gameplay with some of the core mechanics of DotA.

We had 4 months to develop this monster and are close to releasing the beta. We're very proud of what we have achieved in this short period of time and have put up a developerblog at www.dustersgame.wordpress.com .
    This is where you'll be able to download the beta of the game starting February 11th along with some interesting insights on developing games from a newbies perspective - all the challenges and how we found the solutions.

we want to hear your feedback!

Re: Dusters

hey everyone!

it has been a while and.... yes we have delayed the release. since we have no financial pressure whatsoever we can proudly say now: it's going to take as long as it takes.

but we have come very far the last couple of weeks and finally we can present you a little trailer that shows you how the game is going to look.

doin't mind the udk interface please, one of the reasons we are running late were problems with our own interface, so we had to take it out for now. we are still working on that problem though.

so here it comes we hope you enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/UUATFRxUovk

Comment

Hey Dusters,

Thank you for giving Tactical Gamer a heads up on your project. I took a peek at your video and blog site, and it looks promising.

If I may, I would like to offer a little advice on how you could receive more exposure at Tactical Gamer. If you were to post about your project in our General Discussion or Hardware & Software Discussion forums, you will get many more views. This forum, while appropriate, is not seen by as many community members as the above linked forums.

Good luck!

sigpic

Comment

hey, thanks for the tip! i didn't think it would be appropriate to post there, but now i will :)

Comment

Watched the vid and checked out the site. Looks like a good game, will check it out when it comes out.
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X