Homefront Exclusive PC Features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homefront Exclusive PC Features

I found this on the Home front Facebook page. this game looks like it will support a lot of cool things that the PC version will only get. also if you scroll down, it does say it will support Squad VOIP which is a big plus :D

http://community.homefront-game.com/...ve-pc-features
    AKA: FoxDelta

My PC.
    Case: NZXT M59,
    ASUS Mother Board M4A77D,
    AMD Phemon II x4 3.2GHz ,
    GTX 570 1.2GB 320bit,
    DDR2 800 4GB RAM,
    PSU: Crosair 650w
    Res 1920x1080

Re: Homefront Exclusive PC Features

Originally posted by acsam View Post
    ...it does say it will support Squad VOIP which is a big plus :D
    Yeah... sure. This is the same outfit that kept promising it in FFOW as well. It was even printed on the box at release and yet never got implemented.

I wish you the best, but I won't buy in until after its proven itself.

Comment

im still going to buy it. mostly for the single player, they said its going to be like a half life 2 style meaning no cut scenes, everything will be in real time. plus its $49! not $59. at least that department of THQ is not price raping customers.

My PC.
      GTX 570 1.2GB 320bit,
      DDR2 800 4GB RAM,
      Res 1920x1080

Comment

Originally posted by acsam View Post
        im still going to buy it. mostly for the single player, they said its going to be like a half life 2 style meaning no cut scenes, everything will be in real time. plus its $49! not $59. at least that department of THQ is not price raping customers.
        Hmm, well they already raped most of us out of $49.99 for buying Frontlines, I'm not saying I'm not interested in Homefront, it does look good, but Draeh is right, it needs to prove itself before those of us that were burned, even think about buying this title.

Comment

I was really buying into the hype surrounding this game and what I've seen in articles, previews etc. It was originally going to be a day 1 purchase for me, but after hearing what people have said about how disappointing Frontlines was I think I'll wait for the reviews. I also read a blurb a couple weeks ago about how some game journalist had hands on time with the game and came away thinking the PC version, at that point, was still fairly buggy.
          "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

still wont change my mind. i like Front lines, but mostly im getting this game for the single player, also to let you guys know, i got the book and i have to say the book is freaking great! :)

My PC.
            GTX 570 1.2GB 320bit,
            DDR2 800 4GB RAM,
            Res 1920x1080

Comment

I'll tell you now that this is NOT Frontlines. I've pre-ordered based on time in the MP beta and am surprised by how much I liked it and once released can go into details.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Have there been any discussions about TG hosting Homefront?

Comment

Two new multiplayer videos have been posted that show gameplay from the XBox 360 version:

There's going to be five videos in total until the game is released on the 15th. The single player game will be covered in the third and fourth videos while the fifth details the classes and upgrades in multiplayer.

Comment

I'd be very surprised if we don't see a confluence of other players from our other FPS' as anyone from 2142. PR, BF (probably even some of the CSS and CoD crowd) will like the feel of the game and some perks that are fun to use.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Here's another multiplayer gameplay video from the console version that isn't related to the group of videos posted above:

Comment

Copyright claim on a gameplay video? Lol. That's purely fair use, ya wankers at THQ.

Comment

The copyright claim is by Combat Studios and more then likely the video was obtained through the CLOSED BETA. So it was pulled down due to the fact this video was posted through a breach of a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Comment

Just preordered it on steam (Yeah Metro 2033 :P )

I'm really excited for this game; I hope to see alot of Tactical Gamers ingame!
                            To all PC Gamers who play COD4 and BF2142 and Ace Online. I might be doing machinima making with Pinnacle Studios 12.

Comment

To weary of getting burned again. To many games this year as it is. 2011 is a packed year for games.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X