Crysis 2 released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis 2 released!

Did some online review checking and the games getting great reviews.....low and behold a 12 hour single player campaign!!!! The PC version is still just that....pc. Everything that was adjustable in the settings of crysis 1 has followed through. I pick my copy up tonight and will give my impressions of single player once a I log some time on it.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Crysis 2 released!

Already purchased and downloaded via steam. I will be playing it in about 3 hours once I get home from work. :) If you wanna throw down in some multiplayer, let me know.

Comment

How did miss this ?

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
        How did miss this ?
        I don't know.. I just...don't....know...

Comment

12 hours?!? Back in my day we used to get 20 hour single player games and we liked it! :D

Comment

add wafflebot in Crysis 2 to your friends list. I want TGers to play with. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
              12 hours?!? Back in my day we used to get 20 hour single player games and we liked it! :D
              any fps released in the last few years has had 3-6 hr campaigns. I'm taking this 12 hrs and enjoying it :)
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Wafflebot View Post
                add wafflebot in Crysis 2 to your friends list. I want TGers to play with. :P
                will do, we'll have to get some mayhem going on the multiplayer

Comment

I'll look for you guys in TS (of course, being the "fps whore" I've been called I couldn't wait for a sale)
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Can we get a Crysis 2 TS channel created? I didn't know what other channel to hang out in while I was playing last night, haha.

Comment

Digging the single player so far. There is something deeply satisfying about power sliding past some bad guys and mowing them down with your machine gun:)

Comment

Is Crysis 2 a steam only game? Meaning no matter where I buy it will it be running thru steam.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
                          Is Crysis 2 a steam only game? Meaning no matter where I buy it will it be running thru steam.
                          I'll be honest, I never see steam fire up when I launch it. I have it on DVD

Comment

I bought mine through EA and launch from the EADM and don't have to have Steam running at all.
                            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

My copy does run through via steam, however the multiplayer servers are GameSpy if I recall correctly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X