Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield Free 4 Play, any piloting tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Free 4 Play, any piloting tips?

This is just so embarrassing. I try piloting a fighter jet and the first things that happen to me are crashing into a building, or flying at altitudes so low that when I release bombs, I die in the process. Also when piloting transport vehicles and helicopters, I end up flipping over and don't know how to control it, when everyone else(most likely BF veterans) pilots them as if it was as easy as walking. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right topic or not...but if anyone here is a PRO at piloting these things, feel free to add me ingame, DarkSentinel...

P.S: Have lots of patience. I suck so badly that whoever you're thinking of that's bad at piloting, I've done 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000x worse. I flip over less than 50 meters from the spawn point and die. Now, is there anyone worse than that? Nope I didn't think so!

Re: Battlefield Free 4 Play, any piloting tips?

mouse and keyboard? or joystick?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I use mouse and keyboard, and so far with the fighter jets I'm doing decent right now, but I still can't control them very well. People tell me to get a joystick but I just refuse to use one. As for the helicopters...I'm hopeless with those.

Comment

Map the pitch and roll control to the keyboard's numpad or arrow keys and forget about using the mouse. I had a terrible time with the mouse and keyboard, and the game's gamepad support is horrible. Personally, I use the numpad so I can also use the '0' and 'Enter' keys for easier weapon control.
        Last edited by SemperBob; 04-08-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X