Got a problem with BFV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a problem with BFV

So i have BFV v1.0 and i cant play in multiplayer mode cuz it needs a update...I downloaded v1.01 and installed it and then BFV didnt start anymore. It shows me for ca~15sec's a black screen and then returns to desktop.. So what shall i do?

Re: Got a problem with BFV

Originally posted by dFlame
    So i have BFV v1.0 and i cant play in multiplayer mode cuz it needs a update...I downloaded v1.01 and installed it and then BFV didnt start anymore. It shows me for ca~15sec's a black screen and then returns to desktop.. So what shall i do?
    Reinstall, unfortunately. :icon_frow

Comment

I made the reinstall and i can play only the singelplayer mode...what version does it needs to play in internet?
      -sorry if its confusing, my english inst good...

Comment

Battlefield 2 awaits you.. :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

well, i have the same problem, exept, i reinstalled like 100 frikin times, and it still doesnt work (mine doesnt go back to desktop tho)

Comment

Originally posted by w4r h3r0
            well, i have the same problem, exept, i reinstalled like 100 frikin times, and it still doesnt work (mine doesnt go back to desktop tho)
            I'm thinking there is some sort of .dll conflict....is DX9 up to date? Your drivers? AIRC, the last patch solved alot of hardware issues with BFV.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X