What Do I Need To Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do I Need To Play

Hi all. I'm a pretty hardcore BF2 player but saw the forum and got to thinking about playing a little NWN. What all would I need to start playing? All of the expansion packs as well as the original?

Re: What Do I Need To Play

I could be up for this as well. But it has been forever since I played...and never online. Fill us in!

Comment

You will need the basic NWN game with the SoU (Shadows of Undrentide) expansion pack.

You do not need the HotU (Hordes of the Underdark) expansion pack to play, but if you do not have it your characters will be capped at level 20. The server supports characters up to level 27. I'd advise that you did have this :)

Once connected you will need to patch to the latest version of the game (there is an auto-update of course).

Think that's it really!!

I've not been on for a fair while to be honest, must get some more time in. There be dragons to slay!

Comment

Looks like the Platinum pack with everything on DVD is around $40 but if you pick them up individually it's around $25 (I'm looking at CompUSA BTW).

Hmm, I'll have to think it over. Definitely not willing to spend $40, might do the $25. Maybe I'll track down a demo and play it fresh to make sure I'm still interested.

So what exactly does the TG server offer as far as NWN?

Comment

It also wouldnt kill you have to have (although I dont play NWN on the TG server, but I know this is a pretty much must for mother other servers) the animation fix which can be downloaded quickly here:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=251
          Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
          |TG| Shifty Powers and |TG| KungFuChicken

Comment

Looks like Wulfyn has this covered while I'm at work :P Basicly What Wulfyn said is all you need.

Come join us ^.^

Shogun

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...