bad laaaaaaggggggg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad laaaaaaggggggg

ok, my computer isnt the best, BUT, my specs are...

CPU- 2.59Ghz

RAM- 512 :'(

and i have 70 gb's left on my computer AT LEAST!!!!

but it runes really choppy my graphics card is a piece of crap, but that shouldnt make it choppy, should it?? i thought it would only make it LOOK choppy not PLAY choppy..please tell me what i need to do (and also 2 maps wont work....the ones with the dates by them..)

Re: bad laaaaaaggggggg

Originally posted by w4r h3r0
    ok, my computer isnt the best, BUT, my specs are...

CPU- 2.59Ghz

RAM- 512 :'(

and i have 70 gb's left on my computer AT LEAST!!!!

but it runes really choppy my graphics card is a piece of crap, but that shouldnt make it choppy, should it?? i thought it would only make it LOOK choppy not PLAY choppy..please tell me what i need to do (and also 2 maps wont work....the ones with the dates by them..)
    It could play choppy if there is a resource conflict-say the sound card and the gpu are both vying for cpu cycles, then it gets choppy real quick.

There is definitely something else running that is causing this. My suggestion? Turn off everything that isn't game related, then try again.

Comment

Re: bad laaaaaaggggggg

well, should i close like msn and the toolbar stuff?? Because it hasnt always been this way, the first time i played it ran fine, but know its really bad when im on the ground but its pretty good when in the air with a chopper, or viewing the oustide of the plane

and should i turn off my firewall, cuz im not online when i play

and also, when i try to play it says i have the wrong version, but ive updated all of the patches and other stuff, but it still doesnt work!! what should i do????????

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X