The Haunted: Hells Reach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunted: Hells Reach

Has anybody seen this budget third person survival horror game that features versus and coop gameplay? They've gone retail after starting as a mod for the Unreal 3 engine a few years ago.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43190/

It might be a nice diversion until Killing Floor 2 comes out.

Re: The Haunted: Hells Reach

This seems interesting. After spending so many hours playing Killing Floor, it would be nice to play a similar minded coop game with better graphics. This game looks like it fits the bill. It even has chainsaws and flame throwers :) I will await professional review on this one though, because far too often zombie games turn out terrible and I feel like I have wasted money.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X