Payday:The Heist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payday:The Heist

Payday:The Heist is available on steam and is set to release in October 2011 according to steam. The purchase price is set at $20.

An article about it featured in PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/06/09/e3...scovery-of-e3/

It sounds like a quality COOP game much like L4D. I also like the concept, it seems well thought out. And as a budget title, it seems solid. I will definitely pick this game up at some point. Thoughts, opinions?
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Payday:The Heist

A game that allows us to re-enact the bank heist sequence from Heat? Count me as interested :)

Comment

Pre-ordered it last night. After all the hype PC gamer has been giving it I couldn't pass it up. It's looks pretty awesome. Between Dead Island and BF3, not sure when I'll be able to play it though.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Launch trailer:

Panic Room video:

The Diamond Heist:

Comment

I'll be grabbing this as well. The only problem with it is the SOE label on it.
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Thought this looked interesting when I read the article.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Payday's release date for all platforms has been confirmed for Oct 18th! Who is ready for some robbery that night?

Steam forum thread:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2171702

Comment

Cool I've been waiting for it to come out so I can find out how many people will be playing it.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

preordered it and waiting,crossing fingers and hoping for the best, or something good

Comment

Here's some footage from the PS3 demo that's currently out while the PC version has been delayed until some time in October. NSFW video commentary warning :)

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Comment

Why is it constantly delayed for the PC?

Comment

Apparently it's being released for the PC tomorrow on the 20th at 10:00 A.M. PST according to this post from the Steam forums:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2187540

I'll be jumping on TS around 9:00 P.M. EST if anybody wants to team up.

Comment

It's up for download now. :D

Comment

Downloading now and in TS.

Steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tacgamerpay

Comment

Figures. I'm booked for tonight. Will probably hop in sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X