ME3 demo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME3 demo

Anyone want to try out mass effect 3 with me?

sigpic

Re: ME3 demo

I am going to dl it tonight and will be on tomorrow afternoon/evening sometime if you want.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, no. Avoiding the demo and trailers in favour of going into the full game as blindly as possible.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
        Sorry, no. Avoiding the demo and trailers in favour of going into the full game as blindly as possible.
        I am going through a similar struggle...to play or not to play the demo.

Comment

The demo doesn't really reveal much. It's essentially 2 parts....

The first being the first sequence of the game. Sure, some things are revealed in the first few minutes, but that to me is the lowest level of spoiler. It was the first thing you literally find out in the game.

The second part of the game does reveal some facts. Without giving it away, it may reveal something you wish you found out later. On a scale of a 1-10 it could be as low as a 1 or as high as a 6 (IMO), but personally I think what they revealed was deducible or guessable.

If you're trying to go in blindly, then yeah, I recommend not playing the single player demo.

If you can, I highly recommend trying out the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo. It reveals absolutely nothing and I had a blast playing it.

Comment

been playing the multiplayer part of the demo, ill be on teamspeak now and then, let me know if anyone wants to join me on it..

Comment

The 3-D on this trailer is pretty amazing.

I played the demo and it was pretty good but i can't keep playing it and ruin the story. I'll check out the mp demo though.

- -

Comment

Extended version of that cinematic:

|TG-Irr| westyfield

Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Do u get it off origin?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                    Do u get it off origin?

yes.

I played a bit with it yesterday. not bad for a first time ME player. not my kind of game but it was allright.

Comment

soldier class is bugged in me3 demo, once u get high enough all your skills disappear and only way you can use them is holding down shift then clicking on them, and that sucks in a combat situation..

Comment

Just did single demo......pretty fun! Are the rest of the ME games the same way?

"Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          Just did single demo......pretty fun! Are the rest of the ME games the same way?
                          I haven't played the demo but from what I've seen and heard, it's pretty similar to ME2. Mass Effect's combat was different, the weapons didn't need reloading, they just overheated. Powers had individual cooldowns rather than one cooldown for all (so you could run into a room and unleash all your biotic abilities at one person). ME1 is less cover-based as well, they beefed up the system for ME2 and upped the lethality of the weapons (so it was easier to get into cover, and more necessary).
                          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X