High Level Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Level Run

Anyone interested in doing a high level run at somepoint?

It would be a single run starting through cats, into the underdark, a quick troll king kill. Back out to the underdark, kill the shad drag, into mana, kill the other shad drag, and then doing all 4 houses and then the arcane academy.

If that's not enough for us we could always finish on a dragon.

Levels 23-27 only, good mix of characters. I'll bring Khaern. If you're up for it then let me know by replying below, and let's see if we can organise something!

Re: High Level Run

Sound positively yummy! I think you should bring no rez with you :P See if you can manage that.

And Congrats on your BF2 Admin status! Keep those Pubbies in line. ;)

Shogun

Comment

No res!!! - that's just crazy talk!

thanks - it's hard being torn between 2 such good games, 2 such good servers, and 2 such good groups of people. But I'm definitely yearning to give the Drow a good kicking :)

besides, I still need to spread the word of the Voice of the Holy Hedgehog ;)

(ps Silin's computer died... HDD actually started to catch fire I am told, so that's why he's not been about much).

Comment

Yes Spread the word as the Great Hedgehog can't be around as much. The great god known as Battelmos Fieldus II, Spewing his vile words upon the world. Such words as,

"Enemy Infantry Spotted!"
        "Enemy Armor Spotted!"

The great Hedgehog does battle with him daily...

May he prevail.

Shogun

Comment

I'm still interested in this - if anyone else is just reply below to organise something.

Comment

Love to mate, but my highest character is lvl 15 :-(

So, help me out too get that one around lvl 24 or something and I'm your dragonslayer ;-)

Comment

My cleric is lvl 19 right now, but i would love to join. Trying as hard as i can to hit 24. But you can count me in in advance...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X