Hostie intent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostie intent

any 1 play this mod its a HL mod for steam i think u guys should check it out alot of tactical elements to the game.

lTG- 187th MICSlSlugslinger
    Delta MICS
    Delta Forces Mobile Infantry & Combat Specilist

Re: Hostie intent

It's good. I like Plan of Attack better, but I played Hostile Intent for a bit, and had a great time with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      It's good. I like Plan of Attack better, but I played Hostile Intent for a bit, and had a great time with it.
      yea i played plan of attack to it has sum cs elements in it like buyin guns.i tryed the beta 1 i dont know how much it has changed since i last tryed it

yea there is gonna be a source version of Hostile Intent but the 1 thing i really hate is not the game but the community in HI i mean those guys think they know every thin about "tactical" games pisses me off and liek every 1 in their fourms seem to hate CS like hitlers hates jews man its stupid i hate bios ppl

lTG- 187th MICSlSlugslinger
      Delta MICS
      Delta Forces Mobile Infantry & Combat Specilist

Comment

Originally posted by slugslinger
        yea i played plan of attack to it has sum cs elements in it like buyin guns.i tryed the beta 1 i dont know how much it has changed since i last tryed it

yea there is gonna be a source version of Hostile Intent but the 1 thing i really hate is not the game but the community in HI i mean those guys think they know every thin about "tactical" games pisses me off and liek every 1 in their fourms seem to hate CS like hitlers hates jews man its stupid i hate bios ppl
        Well, I never looked at the forums, so I can't say. Personally, if they really are that loathsome, then just think how much fun it is killing them? Sounds guilt free to me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X