X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 MOH WarFighter Multiplayer Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/user/medalofhonor?v=7aiLV4VW8FU

Has me interested
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: E3 MOH WarFighter Multiplayer Trailer

Me too!
    sigpic

Comment

So excite!! Preorder is in...

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This one is on my list. Dredge who'd you pre-order with?
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

They better support this damn game this time. The last MOH was the only game I have ever bought that I really felt like I got ripped off, and that was due to their lack of support and maps.
          I really like the looks of this and the play style is one I enjoy, add in destruction and they damn near have my money :)
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Bronco I got it through GameStop. Doing the midnight release thing.

@Ven dice were the ones who dropped support in favor of BF3. Seeing as how dice isn't doing anything except providing the engine I expect support and patches to be a normal occurrence.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              @Ven dice were the ones who dropped support in favor of BF3. Seeing as how dice isn't doing anything except providing the engine I expect support and patches to be a normal occurrence.
              Eeeh, I'm not convinced that just because Danger Close are developing this 100% that we will get what most of us would deem good support. Lets face it they didn't really bring their A game to the single player of MoH 2010, so I'm not holding my breath for a sudden epiphany on their part as that would be ignoring the giant elephant in the room that is EA. As much as I would like to get hyped by this title I find it hard to ignore the blatant pattern we are seeing from the last game, and as Ven so rightly says that game was disappointing to say the least.

That being said I do like a good explosion simulator, and judging by the trailer WarFighter fits that role exceptionally well.

Comment

Why do the SAS in the video have standard British infantry gear! WTH, really? The premier outfit in the world and they can't be arsed to get the kit right.

Comment

100% not pre-ordering this, and definitely NOT a day one purchase. D.C.s portion of the previous one was SP, which wasn't too good and now they are doing a whole game... I'll wait for reviews. No need to throw money at a developer without a recent positive project.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach10 View Post
                    100% not pre-ordering this, and definitely NOT a day one purchase. D.C.s portion of the previous one was SP, which wasn't too good and now they are doing a whole game... I'll wait for reviews. No need to throw money at a developer without a recent positive project.
                    +1

I would go as far as saying that giving them your money ahead of time just encourages bad behavior such as releasing games before they are ready.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Will EA or Danger Close confirm fully functional in-game VOIP and a real server browser and not the BF3 Battlelog BS on release day? How about an SDK so that players will continue to play the game instad of dropping off after the six month mark due to lack of new content? If I'm going to spend $60 again after the first MOH debacle, what assurances do I have that I'm not buying the same game again on a different engine? I'd much rather donate $60 to Project Takedown or Ground Branch than see it wasted another title that's console first and PC last again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                        Why do the SAS in the video have standard British infantry gear! WTH, really? The premier outfit in the world and they can't be arsed to get the kit right.
                        My EXACT first thought. Also gameplay looked crap and will no doubt blow like the last MOH! I'm out sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                          Cuz there not as cool as seals :)

Comment

What what old bean, monocle just fell in my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                              Will EA or Danger Close confirm fully functional in-game VOIP and a real server browser and not the BF3 Battlelog BS on release day? How about an SDK so that players will continue to play the game instad of dropping off after the six month mark due to lack of new content? If I'm going to spend $60 again after the first MOH debacle, what assurances do I have that I'm not buying the same game again on a different engine? I'd much rather donate $60 to Project Takedown or Ground Branch than see it wasted another title that's console first and PC last again.
                              Unfortunately this is using the latest version of Frostbite, so take into consideration that DICE could never get in-game voip working properly. Also note that voip was supposed to be working for the last MoH, but it was pulled and never fixed. As per the SDK, once again this is Frostbite, which also uses 3rd party proprietary plug-ings, so no sdk will EVER be released nor mods supported. Make your decision based on this knowledge of NO SDK/MODS and a high probability of no or non-working voip.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X