who's getting MOH Warfighter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's getting MOH Warfighter?

Just trying to gauge the level of participation....
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: who's getting MOH Warfighter?

me
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Had it preordered before they even knew they were doing preorders

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
        me
        Bronco, I just want to point out this is one of those "half a clip to kill a guy" games. I know your not a fan of those so call this a heads up.
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

thats based on xbox beta game play though. PC might play different

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Did the last one have a HC MODE? Think it did?

Comment

I don't remember if it had a HC mode or not, but I do remember it being a lot easier (faster) to get kills in. But, I like this approach better for arcade games so I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing unless I hear something terrible about MP. Hope enough TGers find interest in it for a server.

Comment

Same here Jay, I hope there is an interest here. The only thing that is hurting it is what Dice did to the last one. They dropped all support about 3 weeks in so they could build BF3. Lucky for us Danger Close is making this one so there wont be any running away for the next BF title.

the last version did indeed have a hardcore mode. It also let server admins tweak that mode till it was mostly the way the players wanted. Had a few hiccups with it ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I am going to be getting this as well. Probably put the order in tomorrow or Friday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Video from the PC on medium settings. Shows several maps, a few game modes, classes etc. If you notice, unlike the Xbox version it doesn't take 8 mags to drop a guy. I attribute this to the better controls of the mouse and keyboard :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Count me in as we'll
                      PC gameplay did it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                        Count me in as we'll
                        PC gameplay did it for me.
                        Yeah? What part of it "got you" if you dont mind my asking?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

The Gamespot gamer magazine basically calls it a "connect the dots" where Danger Close returns to telling a story. Maybe the MP will be worth while but I'm picking it up for the SP and we will see how well its received. (Besides I'm a MoH junkie just like Dredge)
                          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I'm not a junkie...I can quit anytime I want!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                              Yeah? What part of it "got you" if you dont mind my asking?
                              The gunplay looked far better on PC than on console..... Also it appears to have a conquest game mode. In the trailer there were several scenes of them capturing a flag.
                              While I liked the game mode in the previous....... I'm a sucker for comms, team work, and good ol' defense.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X