Chivalry Medieval Warfare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chivalry Medieval Warfare

I really, really enjoy this game. It's well done. It requires skill. It's tons of fun. And it's $12.49 right now on Steam. When I first saw this I thought it was a RPG or RTS - no, this is so first person that if you aim a sword for a guy's neck, his head comes off clean.

highly recommended for a fun, tf2/bf2 meets mount and blade sortof game.

Other highlights:
    1. 32-player battles of team v. team objective, player vs. player, and last team standing (i.e. counterstrike)
    2. I just lopped a guy's head off with a pole axe.
    Last edited by Mosely; 11-24-2012, 10:03 PM.

Re: Chivalry Medieval Warfare

I'm glad someone else plays this. I've been trying to get a few others to play -- no one seems very interested. Add me on Steam. Same name as here. :)

Comment

Bought this, pretty fun game. Played a few rounds with axis. Laughing the entire time as we hack into Knight's. Well worth the 12 bucks
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Yes, for those playing, my Steam name is 'AMosely' instead of just Mosely. I've thought about how awesome a crew would be if they were on TS - voip works in the game but it's muddled/imperfect.

For those not playing, buy the game already, it's great.

Comment

I just might buy it before the discount ends so you can add me on your friends at Steam: FINArsi
          sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
          "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Missed the Steam offer as I had something else to do but found it still on sale at greenmangaming and it downloads thru Steam so Im downloading now. Hope to get some games soon.
            sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
            "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Good, I was on with some of the old 'F' (Focused Gaming) folks last night and heads were rollin!

Comment

I just watched the game on youtube and to tell you the truth looks good, I'll probably buy it. Is there some sort of levels and servers? And can u buy some weapons or what?

Comment

I picked this up last night as my last buy of the steam sale. Man what a blast! I really like the team objective mode. So chaotic trying to kill guys and push the corpse cart at the same time hehe. Feel free to add me on Steam, shellfishguy there too.

Comment

Originally posted by vaske007 View Post
                    I just watched the game on youtube and to tell you the truth looks good, I'll probably buy it. Is there some sort of levels and servers? And can u buy some weapons or what?
                    Weapons are unlocked through kills.

For example, as the Vanguard Class your first polearm is the Bardiche. It takes a certain amount of kills (displayed over the lock icon in the next weapon selection button) to unlock the Billhook and then a great deal more to unlock the third and final Vanguard Polearm, the Halbred. This unlock system applies for every primary and secondary weapon in the game.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
                    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Picked this up a little while back and had a blast with Axis the other night. Got my first 'triple beheading' with one swing of a longsword lol, total fluke but that's what they get for standing together in 'deathmatch coliseum' mode lol. Very fun game, lots of laughs to be had.

Comment

For anyone who missed it there is a steam sale this weekend along with a free play.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Just bought it; See you on the battlefield!! HUZZAH!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm in love with Chivalry, if you ever see me on Teamspeak, hit me up. Or add me on steam.

Steam Name: puertolian17

Comment

Been having so much fun playing this, haven't laughed as much playing a MP game in ages. One piece of advice, fear the Hammer!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X