will COD2 be supported by TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will COD2 be supported by TG?

Call of Duty 2 will be out the 25th of october (correct me if im wrong), so will TG be supporting this game? what decides what games TG supports?

Re: will COD2 be supported by TG?

Originally posted by TG_Santa
    Call of Duty 2 will be out the 25th of october (correct me if im wrong), so will TG be supporting this game? what decides what games TG supports?
    Mostly supporting members and the games that they wish us to support!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
      I never played Call of Duty. I guess I'm just nearly as burned out on WWII shooters as I am on Star Wars. What was so neat about it?
      Never lock the dogs when the wolf is in the darkness.
      [age-c1][conduct]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragged
        I never played Call of Duty. I guess I'm just nearly as burned out on WWII shooters as I am on Star Wars. What was so neat about it?
        I have to say, Call of Duty is probably one of the best shooters ever. It's an interesting mix of realism, balanced with a "motion picture" type of script. Ever play Medal of Honor? Remember the opening beach scene? Stretch that intensity over an entire game.

There are two caveats....first, there are several arcadey ride on rails type of sequences (running around the French back country in a jeep shooting Germans), and second, it's very scripted. Anyone used to the wide open games like GTA3 will be disappointed.

But if you stay on script? It's a helluva ride.

Comment

im going to get flamed for this but i feel that MOH was so much better then COD...MOH was ahead of its time in so many aspects...graphics/moveablility/multiplayer...so much better...but i would like to see COD2 supported
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I really disliked COD multiplayer. I thought it was horrid and felt like a knock off of 20 other games i've played in the past. It takes a lot to get me interested in a multiplayer game. It needs to have some sort of unique quality to hold my interest.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              I really disliked COD multiplayer. I thought it was horrid and felt like a knock off of 20 other games i've played in the past. It takes a lot to get me interested in a multiplayer game. It needs to have some sort of unique quality to hold my interest.
              Agreed. The single player was great, the multi-player was....a snipe fest, and derivative. If they don't come up with something good for COD2 MP, how about Quake4? :row__577:

Comment

the SP will actually not be as linear as the other. As for the MP i loved it. I went to a server where the majority of players were team oriented and the objectives actually came into play. Diversion attacks were the best. Send all your team but about 3 people to attack a flank, and then move in on the lightly defended objective on the opposite flank. The style of play was very fast and enjoyable, and arcade like. The first version of it was unbalanced as it was a snipe fest, but they soon made the sniper rifles have a lot of sway to it and it made the game so much more balanced. Thers no way im not gettin the second cod, so you SMs best support it! :row__584:

Comment

The intensity of the first level of COD is so awesome. The whole ground shaking, people yelling in your ear, just an awesome feeling all around. Best part of the game is your teams AI is as smart as you are. Wish they would integrate some of that into the hastages AI in CS:S :row__787:
                  |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

My roots in FPS come from playing with MOHAA tactical clans ([5W-SS], BdG, 8th Marines, 509thSS)...it's how i got into this style of play to begin with! I'll NEVER tire of the genre either....the dawn of modern warfare as we know it.

i'll be playing COD 2!

Dirt013
                    Dirt013

Comment

Time to force unsuspecting SMs into supporting it ;)

Comment

I'll vote for CoD2, the first one gave me more great gaming evenings with other folks then any other game. But TG & BF2 are starting to catch up with that.

Nothing like losing a couple hours and not realizing it, in intense rounds on the BF2 server.
                        "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert E.

Comment

One game that I think would be an awesome TG game would be any of the unreal tournaments. That would be fun stuff.
                          -----------------------------
                          Check out my site, Im very proud of it, so you diss it, you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Durka
                            One game that I think would be an awesome TG game would be any of the unreal tournaments. That would be fun stuff.
                            We have an UT 2004 server. Right there in the server list....always empty.

Comment

there was an incredibly fun mod for UT2k4 called frag ops. If i knew about TG back then i woulda definatly asked people to look into it. The mod team is even going retail with a sequel to it in '06 or '07.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X