Who here plays Warframe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here plays Warframe?

I know we have atleast 4 people playing from the post in general discussion but alot of people don't seem to look in there.

For anyone who doesn't know. It's a free to play game and third person shooter. Warframe (Suit of high tech Armor) is a 4 player coop where you run missions against aliens that have taken over the solar system in the future. As you play you can find upgrades to your armor, and weapons to make them more powerful.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Re: Who here plays Warframe?

I've messed around on it a little bit. It's...meh to me. Probably be a lot better if I upgraded stuff and played with some TGers.

Comment

Ill try to intall it to day and check it out.
      Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Who here plays Warframe?

ME!
        add me as a friend here and will make some games =D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse