Payday 2 is almost here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payday 2 is almost here.

Is anybody planning on getting it? It seems the developers of Payday the Heist took alot of the community suggestions and put them into Payday 2. Guards, civilians, cameras locations such as safes are all dynamic. So you could play the same mission back to back and have people walking around in different places and patterns, cameras and safe with more or less and in different places. So you never know exactly what your walking into until your there.

Missions that are linked together. Law enforcement types are tougher so there are less of them. So no more looking outside and thinking that you shouldn't have pulled the heist with the national civilian and military defense convention in town.

Closer to building your character skills/weapons the way you want instead of just getting the next skill in the list.

If you have the skill or talent for it try going in stealthy so nobody outside knows what's happening.

http://www.crimenet.info/

About the game from Steam.
    PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?

Up to four friends co-operate on the hits, and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.

Key Features
    Rob Banks with Friends Players must choose their crew carefully, because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side.
    CRIMENET The dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician "The Elephant", and South American drug trafficker Hector, all with their own agenda and best interests in mind.

PAYDAY gun play and mechanics on a new level firing weapons and zip tying civilians never felt so good.

Dynamic Scenarios No heist ever plays out the same way twice. Every single scenario has random geometry or even rare events.

Choose Your Skills As players progress they can invest in any of four special Skill Trees: the Mastermind, the Enforcer, the Ghost and the Technician. Each features a deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master, and they can be mixed and matched to create the ultimate heister.

More Masks than Ever PAYDAY 2 features a completely new mask system, giving players the ability to craft their own unique mask together with a pattern and a color combination.

Weapons and Modifications A brand new arsenal for the serious heister, covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once you've settled for a favorite, you can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, stocks, all of which will affect the performance of your weapon. There are also purely aesthetic enhancements - why not go for the drug lord look with polished walnut grips for your nine?
    Play It Your Way Each job allows for multiple approaches, such as slow and stealthy ambushes, to running in guns blazing. Hit the target any way you want, and watch as the heist unfolds accordingly.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Re: Payday 2 is almost here.

There's about 6 of us who all have the beta at the moment and are playing non stop really lol this game is absolutely brilliant.

Comment

I might get this but not at the release I dont have enough time right now for new games.
      I only played the first one only for a few times but it was a good concept so looking forward how they have improved the game.
      sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
      "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Guess skipping the first game won't be such a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimed View Post
          There's about 6 of us who all have the beta at the moment and are playing non stop really lol this game is absolutely brilliant.
          I'm really glad to hear this! I've been looking forward to Payday 2 but no friends want to get it.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

Is it worth it to get the career criminal edition?

Comment

Well if you get it you will get access to the beta right now which is brilliant, an extra key to give to someone as well as some in hand goodies I believe so kinds worth it yeah.

If you grab it and want to play then were normally in the 42nd channel, 6th or eve online channel for some reason lol

Comment

So I've got a beta key. Who is playing the game?

Comment

There is a discussion started in the Buy / Sell / Trade forum for a group purchase of the Career Criminal Edition.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Post your Steam Gamer Tag and send me a friend request as I'd like to play with like minded players. Game is alot of fun with a good crew.

Mine - Mr.FatKid
                    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                    - Check me out on The Onion
                    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Anyone who is interested in playing together just send me a friend request - Scattershot

Comment

I have it.

Name should be: whistler|TG|

Comment

Anyone else looking to buy the four pack? I would be interested in partaking

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

This game looks interesting. I might have to pick it up.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgpay2/

To help out getting teams going.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed