server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server

Hi guys and girls, where does every1 get there rvs servers from?
    thnx Harv
    FAO'S offical Redneck

I'm not sure what you mean. Please clarify the question.

If you're asking where the servers are located, they're East coast US.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

sorry my bad, what i wanting to know is that my clan is looking into buying an rvs server and i was wondering how much you paid for yours and all the good stuff. I found this site
      http://commerce.tacticalgamer.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=32&osCsid=ad 03625a907f40ad123c59a15c9d5627
      is this you guys? the site is a little confusing as to whether you are buying the server then paying a membership or renting the server with a membership. Any help would be appreciated thnx Harv
      FAO'S offical Redneck

Comment

Oh, I understand now.

Tactical Gamer doesn't really rent their servers. It's a part of Network 42, the company that provides the services. So the link from the ad is for renting a server. I'm not sure on the details but I'm pretty sure you have control over the server and do not require a membership to play on it.

The other way for server practice time is your entire clan getting memberships and booking server time. I get my null squad to practice RvS once a week to do just about whatever on the server. You'd probably get more control over the server if you rent it instead of getting memberships.

Check out the contact info on the left. Look way at the bottom for Total, Apophis and Lt. Bob. I think they'll be able to handle any questions about renting a game server.

Comment

i gave the number to our ldr so he could call them, site is sorta confusing, not sure if its per month or year or what lol :oops:
          FAO'S offical Redneck

Comment

hmm .. dunno... 89 a year sounds really cheap...

I wonder...

Comment

glad im not only1 reading it like that, dont know if its some kid screwwin around or what
              FAO'S offical Redneck

Comment

lol... nah, looks like a work in progress... just need to a have little clearer terms of service segment up there describing the service contract or something...

Comment

If i had the 90 bucks to just throw away i would do it just to see what happens
                  FAO'S offical Redneck

Comment

It's definitely $89 a month. That's about as much as servers cost to rent these days.

Comment

It's $89/month for a Raven Shield server. I apologize about the state of affairs on that commerce site, we're getting close to launching a new site under a different brand for the dedicated servers.
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X