Server Patched to 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Patched to 1.5

Run those updates RvS'ers! Both servers are now running the 1.5 patch. Yay, let's see what Ubi has in store for us with this patch (probably nothing special).

- It's who you game with.

thanks sarc.
    Jex.

Comment

Yeah, let's try for a hardcore night on the pub server tomorrow. It might be tough with GR drawing a lot of players.

I almost had a scare with the 1.5 patch and not being able to play the entire holiday season. I left my CD case in Ottawa while I'm here in Toronto and RvS asked for my CD key again. Good thing it was in the registry unencrypted. :P Then again, it asked for my CD key so it could encrypt it in the first place.

Comment

Thanks for the up date Sarc .. Sorry friday night tooo late for this Kid :( see you during the weekend later man :)

Comment

Just dont have any disc copiers ( like ghost, etc ) on your machine when you install 1.5 or it wont let you run RvS due to the new copyright protection implimented in this release.

Cant even play with your legal cd in the drive, pfft.

Comment

Well it didn't detect Alcohol 120%. As a matter of fact, A120% made a perfect copy of my RvS CD and even emulated the new protection scheme they tried to impliment.
            Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I wish I knew why I cant get A120% to work.

Comment

I had trouble with A120% and the emulated drive. I disabled it because I use Daemon Tools more often. I can still use A120% for burning so that's good.

Comment

Don't worry. I don't think anybody made it. I ended up out late at dinner with family.

Comment

Should we probably go back until they get the wicked multiplayer exploit fixed?
                    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

That's something that affects Adversarial mode the most. I don't think it's much of an issue here. I don't want us having to reinstall RvS if the exploit barely affects our gameplay.

Comment

RvS status is now live on the Server Status page....
                        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thanks, Apo!

Comment

nice! Thanks Leader guy that needs to play more!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X