Titanfall ALPHA SIGN UP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanfall ALPHA SIGN UP

Hi guys not sure how many will be jumping on this game but the ALPHA is going to start soon.
    You will need an Origin ID, not sure how many invites they will send but here is the link for those who want to try.

http://www.titanfall.com/standby-for-titanfall
    Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Re: Titanfall ALPHA SIGN UP

When is the game scheduled for real release anyways? I thought it was this spring, Alpha shoulda been back in the Fall and Beta should be near perfect, since it was SUPPOSED to be a Day One release for Xbox One
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

Re: Titanfall ALPHA SIGN UP

Bolivian, they are having a Beta Feb 14-19 with final release March 11th in the states. That said with the cloud server orientation they have, they can make changes to the servers 'on-the-fly' while players are playing and when the map rotates the changes will be incorporated in the new map (this was done during the Alpha phase). There has been a lot of discussion about having a Beta within 2-3 weeks of final release. The response so far has been that any changes will be in the form of a DLC or instant update shortly after release. Considering that BF4 is just now starting to settle down, I'd expect to see much the same with Titanfall (and we both know the issues with PS2 more than a year after final release).

So far only the dates for the Beta have been release, no sign-ups yet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X