Insurgency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency

I picked up a 4-pack yesterday to take advantage of the sale. I have one key left, for the paltry sum of $10 it can be yours. First come first served (unless someone in my IHS steps up).
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Insurgency

Key is out.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Might I add, for those TG'ers that have Insurgency I have a server setup for when we want to play together. Just let me know when you want to play and it will go online. Good ping, no lag. :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

INSURGENCY

Another tactical shooter that shows a lot of promise but has failed again... movements suck, can't climb over small fences and small stone walls, and graphical tears and issues, along with a hard to spot unless close to some one friend or foe system... potential, but failure... not as bad as that "other" tactical shooter launch thou.

It seems like a game made by a mod team... meaning good intentions, terrible execution.

IMO

screens: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...cy#Post3903340
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Just nice to play something that isn't on the Frostbite engine and yes in many ways it is dated but still incredibly fun to play.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I haven't had issue telling friend from foe, with the current skins it is pretty obvious how is and isn't an Insurgent or Security.
            sigpic

Comment

Gonna be picking this up and ready to play this next weekend. Maybe give it a shot tonight if I get me chores done.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              [unit][conduct][volun][command]
              TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
              Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
              "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
              "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

I have this now as well, has been fun what I've seem of it. Looking forward to squading up with a few more. If we get enough interested parties involved we will need to put a steam group together for this game.
                sigpic

Comment

I bought. Looking to play with some fellow TGers.
                  |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

More time with it has made it grow on me... still issues i have with it, but a very good tactical squad shooter.
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Picked this up today, played it before when it was a mod. Good fun.

Comment

Had some good games with my 18th mates on Saturday. I think the COOP mode is great to get my son involved. He loved playing L4D/2 with me. I'll be picking him up a copy this weekend.

Comment

If there isn't a TG Steam group for this already I'll look into setting one up later tonight and we could post our Steam names here to facilitate 'friending' etc. Would love to play this with some fellow TG'rs.

Comment

I'm Unkl in steam. I'm part of the TG group as well. My video render is 3 mikes from complete. 5 mikes to game time.
                            |TG-189th| Unkl
                            [unit][conduct][volun][command]
                            TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
                            Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
                            "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
                            "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

Quite a few of us play this regularly. You can usually find us floating around in the 18th or BF4 or some other TS channel. So if you see Bronco, Dredge, Magnum, Hawks_Lead, Mogul, and/or myself in the same channel, then most likely we are playing some Insurgency on Dredge's server. :)
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X