CoD Ghost voice packs... (video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD Ghost voice packs... (video)

I hate how the CoD series has turned everything into micro-transaction crap, but as a Gunny fan, and a member of his fan club... really... I might just have to pick this one up. They also got a Snoop Dog one coming, but I don't want to share that one. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4c0LPWrko

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD Ghost voice packs... (video)

Now why can't they get our Gunney in there too? Then there'd be two Gunnies! TWICE THE GUNNEY POWER! AMAZING! *cue Torgue music*
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
      Now why can't they get our Gunney in there too? Then there'd be two Gunnies! TWICE THE GUNNEY POWER! AMAZING! *cue Torgue music*
      I thought he wasn't our Gunney anymore?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks_Lead View Post
        I thought he wasn't our Gunney anymore?
        I still view [MENTION=23261]OldGunney[/MENTION] as "our" Gunney. Otherwise, I might have to start calling @Sarge Gunney and I'm not sure if he'd approve of that move...

I feel like Lee Emery is being cheapened by being cast as a voiceover in Call of Duty games. Or perhaps that's by association because of the way I feel about the franchise nowadays (as opposed to its early days).
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Think about how he makes his money, makes perfect sense to me.
          Weather we like the COD series anymore, or ever, still the number one shooter, so for his purpose, money in the bank.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X