CoD Advance Warfighter trailer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD Advance Warfighter trailer...

Yep, think I'm officially done with this series, thou most of my friends have already been done with it, I always liked it for what it is/was... a get in, kill some guys, get out MP run and gun, not much thinking shooter.

Not into this advance battle crap, not into all these add-ons and customization's that ruin the look and feel of a combat shooter, not into this yearly story of unrealistic, improbably action, but I bought every version, every year to jump in and play the MP once in a while... but this past Ghost version was the last one for me. JMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD Advance Warfighter trailer...

Looks like 'Crysis of confidence cough Titanfall Duty: The Rehash Wars'.

"Next gen on rails cut & paste sequences"

"COD, COD never changes"

Comment

I generally have never liked the CoD series.. But this one; well.. Kevin Spacey!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

If it has 'Playable Kevin Spacey DLC with context sensitive quotes' I may cave.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
          Looks like 'Crysis of confidence cough Titanfall Duty: The Rehash Wars'.

"Next gen on rails cut & paste sequences"

"COD, COD never changes"
          Leave Titanfall out of this :) lol

Comment

Yeah... That's not CoD...
            |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

What I wish they would do is go back and remake the original great games with the new engine.
              All this bling and crap is killing me, I bought Ghost because of 2 real life loves, K9 and Scuba diving. Thou that wore out quick in game.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Err...are you sure this isn't some cheesy fan trailer for the next Crysis game Magnum? I'm pretty sure invisible suits of armor isn't Call of Duty... What ever happened to that thrilling plausible (and history-based) storyline? How about that M1 Garand rifle? Yeah...those were the days.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I tried watching the trailer but zoned out and not really sure what I was seeing ... hover bikes and invisibility cloaks, tech toys and jet packs, YYYAAAHHHHHNNNNNN! Excuse me, I dropped out after World at War (CoD5) and this isn't doing it for me - bring on the Watch Dogs!
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I gave up on CoD after Modern Warfare. I tried to stick with it because I had fond memories of LAN parties where we would play it and have so much fun. Plus one of the WWII ones had my very first units patch in the game. But alas, I have given up on the series long ago. I honestly blame them for the lack of care given to modern shooters. Their release schedule being what it is has forced everyone else to try to do the same to "dethrone" CoD and we the gamers have been on the receiving end of that stupid decision for years now

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

No thanks, will not sully my hard drive.

Comment

Apparently the good users of Steam have similar opinions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X