BASTARDS! No Lockdown PC version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASTARDS! No Lockdown PC version?

Man, if Ubisoft F's us PC gamers again... I'll... I'll... I wont do nothing, ain't nothing I can do... but I'm still PISSED!

copy/paste from www.worthplaying.com:

You lead Team Rainbow, the world's most elite counter-terrorist unit, as they are called into action and unfamiliar territory to battle a bioterrorist threat. Stakes escalate as they are personally targeted by an evil terrorist organization. Ubisoft announced today that the Xbox & PS2 editions (No word on the PC version) of RS: Lockdown ship today, and will be in retail stores on Thursday.

I WANT THE PC VERSION!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: BASTARDS! No Lockdown PC version?

I don't get the vehemence. Why? I mean, a quick look at the trailer (......this time it's personal!?!) let me know that that was aimed clearly at the console market, and not the PC market. They want to rape thier IP, let them, at least they had the intestinal fortitude to give us Iron Wrath before they did it.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      I don't get the vehemence. Why? I mean, a quick look at the trailer (......this time it's personal!?!) let me know that that was aimed clearly at the console market, and not the PC market. They want to rape thier IP, let them, at least they had the intestinal fortitude to give us Iron Wrath before they did it.
      Why?

Because the R6 series was made great by the PC market, as was GR. Once again Ubi stab us in the back.

What to do? don't bitch about a capitalist market that you support :)
      Jex.

Comment

Damn capitalism. Anyway it would appear that we are getting Lockdown after all. If the rumors are true it may have been developed by a different company thus meaning we get a good old fashioned R6 game. I hope.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Right, the Lockdown for PC is a different version than the console one, which you wouldn't want to play in either case.

Comment

Don't go to IGN and look at the new screens. It is not pretty. The models don't even have helmets.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
              Don't go to IGN and look at the new screens. It is not pretty. The models don't even have helmets.
              Just for that I'm going to look at the screenshots on IGN. :D

Oh yeah, the earmuffs and no helmet thing is weird.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Oh no...

I saw the trailer for Lockdown and knew I would never play it; rocket launchers and no helmets. Then I heard about the seperate PC version and thought I was safe. Oh well. There's always Ghost Recon 3.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X