Desert Combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Combat

I'm putting Desert Combat .5L on the server right now.. :-)

Time to try it out for a few days and see how it goes.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

:D
    I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

I keep getting a "Data differs from server" error after loading any of the maps. Can someone see if they can get in with DC .5L and determine if it's just me or if it's the server?

Comment

you know...I just tried the thing. It seemed to connect just fine, DC selected as my mod o choice, but when I get in, it looks like vanilla BF1942, complete with zee Germans.
        |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

confirmed...just played with a pick-up dude on TG's server...definitely WW2 style BF
          |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

Yup, its still running vanilla...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

cc.. re-downloading now.

Comment

Good, gives me some time to download this mod. It's huge!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

still not working. very odd, i had DC kit selections but when i spawned i didn't get any weapon models. everything else looked vanilla BF. seems that the sounds are DC as well. asch just logged on and didn't get DC kits or the model problem, but heard DC sounds.

sounds like a hosed install
                  flux
                  [tg-c1]

Comment

It was working fine for me today after the re-install. Played about 5-6 maps with Houdini that were all DC.. I'll re-check it now.

Comment

I loged on and got DC for the first map then went to second and third map was vanilla 1942 with weapons of dc in description but the game had same vanilla stuff.. but the frst map was DC has helo and jets.
                      I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

FYI, it says, bf1942 for the server name. Could it be changed to DC?

Comment

Anyone else getting weird graphic glitches with DC? Never had em before but got em now....seems when moving the screen sort goes of goes weird in that it no landscape can be seen just vehicles and stuff. Is there a patch I don't know about. Other than that the DC mod absolutley rocks...ya gotta love that Abram.
                          "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
                          "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

To fix eht weird graphic glitches, update your video drivers. DC notes that there will be problems w/o the latest drivers.

Also, the standard BF maps appear to be having some issues. They aren't setup correctly to use the DC options. I'm looking into the fix. The regular DC maps should work fine.
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [gc]asch
                              Also, the standard BF maps appear to be having some issues. They aren't setup correctly to use the DC options. I'm looking into the fix. The regular DC maps should work fine.
                              Correct. If you load up the game client and start a local server, you can see which maps are DC-enabled, and which are not.
                              "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X